Home of the First Colony Gators
The First Colony Gators are looking forward in 2021 to our 42nd season of swimming in the First Colony Community. We are looking forward to another great season. GO GATORS!
- The FC Gators Board is currently preparing for the upcoming 2021 Summer swim season. Registration will open on March 15th for returning families from any previous season and April 1 for new Gators families.
- Due to Covid restrictions, we need to know our age group numbers before setting a firm practice schedule. That schedule will be posted here as soon as it is available. Practices will take place in the afternoons/evenings beginning May 3rd for new swimmers/new flip turn 11-12 year olds and May 5th for all swimmers. Starting June 7, practices will shift to the mornings.
- We will continue the Covid precautions we implemented last year, including limiting the number of swimmers per lane (no more than 4), social distancing swimmers coming in and out of the pool and temperature screenings. We will also now require swimmers to wear masks into and out of practice.
- Reminder that due to SHRSL Summer League rules, any swimmer currently practicing or competing on any other team may not participate in swimming with that team past April 30th, otherwise they are ineligible to participate with SHRSL.
- You can use the Swimtopia mobile app to track results for your swimmers for the current season and all past seasons. Login with your normal Swimtopia account.